Monday, February 9, 2015

TASTY Gluten Free EASY Healthy PIZZA!

OH MY GOODNESS! I made successful cauliflower pizza crusts the other day and FINALLY (after 2 years) enjoyed this awesome treat! I liked it better than traditional crust and was so impressed (after reviewing many versions) with www.sandyskitchenadventures.com blog recipes on Cauliflower crust, Cauliflower breadsticks and all things healthier. Just thought I'd add a shout out for that great blog and hopefully she doesn't mind my unsolicited shout out! ;) (I did use regular eggs not egg beaters.) DO NOT be overwhelmed, this was easier than making bread or pizza dough. Simple, simple, simple! You just need a little time to bake them (35 TO 45 MINUTES) as it is a little longer baking, but they do freeze well, so you can make ahead of time. I added jalapenos to my topping and the leftover pizza the next day was amazing!! Cheesy fried cauliflower was what I tasted in the next day leftover pizza, although I must say the pizza crust wasn't even noticeably cauliflower at first serving. My family of ten had no idea what they were eating and polished off 5 dinner plate size pizzas! I added turkey pepperoni on their toppings. They did like it!! YAY! My only issue with this dish would be the ability to stick to a healthy portion! Share your favorite healthy dish? Maybe a dish you'd like to try but haven't yet? It took me so long to just DO this and I am so thankful to have a new favorite. Go for a newbie! Just Do It!

No comments:

Post a Comment