Monday, June 16, 2014

Celebrate YOUR Monday with me!!?

I am having a great Monday and I thought,"Hmmmm....who have I lifted up lately?" What a blessing to have a smiling Monday! I can't say that this was always so....I used to open my eyes and groan the, "I hate Monday!" mantra....or, even worse, I would start dreading Monday morning on Sunday afternoon. Thus ruining my Sunday evening in the process! What a sad mess to be in! Can I listen, celebrate an achievement or empathize with your Monday??? I would love to lend my ear or shoulder to you. It is a PASS IT ON day for me. So please share what you would like with my family and maybe there is a need for me to be celebrating this Monday with you. This is going to go down as my personal favorite Monday the 16th, 2014 and I would like to include you in my memory of this day! How can I be of service to you today? Please share... :) Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment