Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My thoughts on April 1st, 2014- stability- what does that mean to you?

April is here. Hello 2nd Quarter of 2014! I have had a lot of comments from my kids lately about the amount I work and how I work... and I thought, "yes" the majority of your working adult life should be when you are healthiest and busiest in your 30's. I spent my 20's working outside the home,harder than I do now, to not get very far ahead... 'I be smarter now' so my 30's have been more productive. I appreciate more fully the things that really matter. I know how to help others. 2 of my kids in the past week have friends who wish their mom's could work from home like I do (so they could homeschool)... I told them it was not one and the same and then realized- well, it is. Who gets to work and be with their kids everyday. At every activity I choose & have incredibly 'spoiled' children who know what it is to have mom available. I am building a retirment income in an unstable economy with my 8 children and I take care of other children who I am enjoying also. Hopefully we are a blessing to them all as I have so many blessings in my life. I hope I am teaching them what a WORK ETHIC is! And how you balance family and work wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment